AMS was founded as Auto Marketing Services in April of 1982. The company engaged in the sale and installation of upgraded stereo equipment and other installable accessories to car dealerships. Beginning in 1987, the first retail showroom for Car Audio opened, and the fun began. Over the next several years, the business grew very quickly and ended up in it’s current location on King James Way in 1990.
TSI Title & Registration has been up and running since 2007. We have always strived for professional, kind and helpful services. We have been processing Title and Registration as a Third Party of the State of Arizona since we open our offices. In 2016 we started the Driver License services in our office as one of the many initial third party programs. This allows us to process standard Driver Licenses, ID Cards and the new Travel Credential.
There are very few things as important to people as their eyesight. Customers look for a doctor who is professional, highly rated online, and who uses modern technology in their treatment and their business. A cutting-edge website and thorough online listings with excellent reviews are all extremely important for any doctor or medical service, but eye care has the extra responsibility of catering specifically to vision, so a website needs to look outstanding while being easily navigable for those with vision impairments.
When you’re hungry, what’s one of the most important things you look for in your next meal? That’s right, something delicious and tasty! The goal of Market Grille Cafe’s website with Growth Spark Media was to parrot that same philosophy and create branding that put the food proudly on display. Along with integrating their full menu within the site, GSM also emphasized Market Grille Cafe’s most popular food items, including price, with beautiful photographs right on their homepage.
For a lot of people, visiting the dentist causes anxiety. In order to give patients the care they need, dental practices need to present a calming, inviting and professional appearance. This is the approach we took when designing the website for New World Dentistry. Growth Spark Media created a custom website equal to their reputation: reliable, exceptional, and focused on delivering only the highest quality service.
“The power of online is in the hands of the searcher.
When someone lands on a page, they should be satisfied with the result.”
– SearchDex CEO David Chaplin
Search is important to a business’ overall success, and an essential part of the “consumer behavior funnel” Awareness-Research-Purchase-Customer Loyalty:
A SearchDex study reveals that marketers believe search is a key business strategy:
- 93% said it was “extremely” or “very” important to have high search rankings.
- 96% said an automated solution may help them keep track of their search program.
- Lack of SEO strategy may negatively impact consumer interest, loyalty, trust, and profits.
Following are 3 tips to help make search programs more valuable:
1) Recognize the customer journey.
- Search is a top-of-funnel activity – a consumer may not purchase immediately after a search result, so it’s important to have other secondary campaigns.
- If top-funnel consumers like where the search click takes them, they’re likely to bypass the search bar and go directly to your website to purchase.
2) Maintain your brand.
- Consumers can find whatever they’re looking for and can compare prices in an instant, so the real value a company has is its brand.
- Searchers who have an unsatisfying post-click experience may not return to make a purchase.
3) Keep content updated.
- Search is no longer simply a keyword game — Google’s algorithms are getting more sophisticated, giving more weight to valuable content.
- Whatever you put on the Internet should be useful to the consumer transaction, with content that is informative, valuable and current.
Given the importance marketers have placed on search for a company’s overall performance, it’s clear that search is still vital to any business.
Source: MediaPost-SearchInsider, Aaron Baar; SearchDex; Cahner’s Magazine
Claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing has proven to be a good way to raise your local search ranking.
Google My Business (GMB) is a free tool for businesses to manage their online and mobile presence in Google Search, Maps, Reviews and Knowledge Panel (see graphic). By verifying your business information, you help prospects and customers find you and get vital information about your business. Most importantly, businesses that verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.1
Benefits of Using Google My Business
1. Raise Local Search Ranking
Google ranks GMB-verified businesses higher in local search, allowing small businesses to better compete with national brands.
2. Manage Your Business Information
Manage the information that online and mobile users see when they search for your business, or the products and services that you offer.
3. Interact with Customers and Prospects
Respond to reviews, post daily specials/promos, promote events and create a one-click path for purchases, reservations or other important activities.
4. Understand and Expand your Online Business Presence
Google provides insights on how people search for your business, and information about how many people called your business or received directions.
5. Mobile Enable Your Business
People searching from a mobile device can tap directly on your phone number to call,
get directions to your business, or connect to your website.
If you’re like most businesses and looking to raise your online business presence, there is no better way to start than claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing.
¹Google/Oxera, The Benefits of Complete Business Listings.
Article Information Source: Google
When it comes to professional development, work smarter, not harder. Get the certifications you need to land the job. ITC Technologies offers certification courses to prepare you for various careers in IT. For companies in need of IT services, ITC Technologies offers full service client oriented IT solutions. From Security Management to IT Support, we provide comprehensive services for your business.
At the Law Offices of Brian deBrun PLLC, we offer strong, aggressive legal representation for those who have been seriously injured through the negligent or reckless actions of others. From automotive accidents to slip and fall cases, we are your local resource for accessible, professional legal services from a skilled Charlotte personal injury lawyers.
Allied Health Careers Institute is bringing a fresh approach to learning in the Murfreesboro area. Whether you are starting a new career, changing careers, or want to learn a new skill, AHCI is for you. We currently offer courses in Medical Assisting, Medical Billing & Coding, & Phlebotomy. Our professional staff is trained to help you decide what career path is right for you.
“No longer just an interesting add-on, video has become an important feature for anyone concerned with SEO, conversion rates, or brand recognition.”
– Rob Toledo, Shutterstock
Following are four key SEO (Search Engine Optimization) metrics outlining how to boost search engine rankings by using video in your marketing strategy.
1. Videos Rank in SERPs (Search Engine Results Page)
Web pages with video are 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of search results.1
Best practices for video SERP:
- Keep Your Video Short: engagement rates fall after 4-5 minutes.
- Transcribe Script: transcribed text helps the search engines crawl your content for relevance.
2. Videos Increase CTR (Click-Through-Rate)
Search results with video have a 41% higher CTR than plain text.2
Best practices for high CTR:
- Embed Video Directly to Your Website: ex: on a landing page with a clear call to action.
- Add Rich Video Snippets: entice your readers into clicking with an engaging preview.
3. Videos Encourage Visitors to Engage Longer
Visitors who view video on your website stay two minutes longer and are 64% more likely to purchase.3
Best practices to reduce bounce rate:
- Embed Video “Above the Fold”: the line where you scroll to see additional content.
- Use Accurate Video Titles: don’t deceive users with sensationalized headlines.
4. Videos Build Links
People like video. A video will almost triple the average number of linking domains, leading to stronger search rankings for your own website.4
Best practices for link-building:
- Focus Videos on a Single Topic: niche videos get shared.
- Create High Quality Video: make videos that offer something useful to the viewer.
Video marketing will improve the way you approach SEO. Supplement your marketing strategy with video and watch your website’s search rankings climb the charts.
Source: Shawn Forno, IdeaRocket; Studies by: (1) Forrester; (2) aimClear; (3) One Comcore; (4) Moz
The Internet and technology have changed customers’ marketing interactions with businesses. Following are seven core elements of a successful marketing plan that can survive the ever-changing world of marketing channels and technology:
1) Answer the question ‘Who are we as an organization?’
Provide a clear mission, vision for the future, friendly culture, and ¹competitive analysis. Create a plan that is authentic and inspires customer loyalty.
2) Target your buyer/customer.
Speak to a specific audience: communicate who you are and what you’re hoping to promote, frequently. The narrower the focus, the more effective your marketing spend.
3) Outline big-picture growth goals and define marketing objectives.
Focus on business expansion, profit growth and customer satisfaction. ¹Provide a tactical timeline for planned actions (ex: “what by when”).
4) Define and segment your budget into three core categories.
Split your budget into three core marketing buckets: building and maintaining awareness, maintaining an internet/mobile presence, and utilizing social media. Allocate for upcoming projects and/or those already in progress.
5) Set expectations for how sales and marketing will work together.
Document a sales process for each product/service line. Outline team goals and have a plan for tracking success. Ensure constant communication between the teams. Provide a process for how a lead is transferred from marketing to sales.
6) Provide rules for how to select your marketing channels.
All marketing platforms should be considered by your target audience. Outline how often to review/refine your marketing channels.
7) Detail a marketing tracking and analysis plan.
Track your marketing efforts and key performance metrics. Review who it will be reported to, communicate any changes with your teams, and document last year’s successes and failures.
While the strategy may be done on an annual/periodic basis, the tactics that support the strategy should be reviewed and revised in real time. Strategic planning is a big-picture, long-term activity and a marketing strategy should be applied consistently over time for success.²
Source: Lauren Davenport, CEO-The Symphony Agency; ¹Ford Kanzler, Managing Partner-Marketing/PR Savvy; ²Christine R. Valeriann-MarketingProfs
When measuring the results of advertising, not all marketing efforts get credit since results are not always measurable. Sometimes the smallest understated touch points affect a consumer the most on the path to purchase.
We found you online.
The internet is today’s Yellow Pages – it’s where consumers go when ready to make a purchase, so it often gets all the credit for making the sale.
- Customers who “find you online” are likely influenced by other marketing factors first, so resist investing all of your marketing dollars online.
- Other influences result in the name of a company/product/service “jumping out” to the consumer searching for information.
It takes five touch points to internalize a marketing message.
Cultivating awareness takes approximately five touch points – the interactions between your audience and raising awareness of a company/product/service:
- These touch points can include any combination of media: direct mail, company sign, TV, business card, radio, newspaper, Chamber of Commerce literature, place-based network (ex.: gas station, DMV, elevator), word-of-mouth, etc.
- The key is that none of these can work on their own. A “media mix” delivers the best results and internalizes a marketing message.
Trust your intuition.
Advertisers should re-examine measurability and not be afraid to use intuition. Although certain touch points do not always get proper credit for final “purchasing” activity, they are critical to getting the word out.
Source: Media Strategies Inc.
Clairemont Auto Care builds its reputation on exceptional customer service, integrity, and professionalism. Due to their stellar reputation in the community, we built their online reviews right in to their website to show everyone what quality customer care looks like, and to give other customers the chance to review them in one convenient location.
You may have heard the term mobilegeddon in the news. While not the most creative term, what the word is talking about is nonetheless something you should be concerned about as a small business owner. Essentially Google has altered their search algorithm to rank certain websites higher. Specifically, websites that dynamically change their appearance based on the device they are being viewed on – called respnsive design – are given priority in search results. If you haven’t designed your website to handle responsive design, it’s time to get moving! If you’re unsure of whether or not your site is ready for mobilegeddon, you can view your website on a phone or tablet and look for certain differences. Does the site appear exactly the same on all devices? It shouldn’t. Tablet and mobile devices should get a different site that is formatted for easier reading at smaller sizes. Side bars, widgets, menus, etc. typically will be removed or incorporated in a differnt way, perhaps as an extension of a single column. If this seems a bit confusing, you can use Google’s site evaluation tool for responsive design. Simply go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/ and then in the URL box type in your website. Google will tell you if you’re ready or not. For further reading, we recommend this this article explaining of what is happening. If you’re unsure of where to start to get your website ready for mobilegeddon, why not contact us? We can help get your site on the right track to being ready for mobilegeddon… and anything else that might impact your site!